|Almost final word on the Hoodies.
||[Dec. 10th, 2003|11:56 pm]
Angels of Cleveland
|||||...which i am now hearing in Gold Leader's voice||]|
I: am a complete moron, and did not add one very important line to the "million reasons" list to be voted for. ie: "We really like the Trabbies"
Considering the front of them, I'm pretty sure we should have that one. So if people disagree, please comment in the usual place, otherwise it looks like our format is:
edit as I am halfway through this: I think we need a tiebreaker vote on number 7. because those two are way to similar to use both. So:
"A Million Reasons Cleveland Rocks:
1. We really like the Trabbies.
2. Where else can you see Adam's instrument?
3. Because scaring the normals is a way of life.
4. Crack. Lots of crack.
5. Attention, PopMart shoppers...
6. Because Larry never throws anything out.
7. We haven't been to bed in a week/We're wideawke... we're not sleeping.
8. Because GMTA is not always what you think it is.
9. Because you can never have too much fun with punctuation.
10. Because all the little chicks with the crimson lips say so."
...actually, aside from the number 7 issue, that actually seems pretty balanced, I think. Go, guys. :D *proud of us*
The deadlock on number seven. Would you rather have:
We're wideawake... we're not sleeping.
We haven't been to bed in a week
Oh, hell, use both anyway and drop one other.
The GMTA line. Would you rather just have
"GMTA" by itself. It's all about the mystery. Plus, it's less crowded.
"GMTA doesn't always mean what you think."
Should we have an effective footnote about "**It's Irish for ten" or should we leave it as a subtle injoke type thing?
Yes, a footnote is grand.
No, I'd rather not have the footnote.
There, I think that's it. Thanks for your patience, guys.
And Cheryl, the trabbie looks cool, but I'll hold off on doing anything more until you've had a shot at the trabbie-in-situ from Court's picture.